Monday, March 2, 2015

Coffee Dates // Favorite Places


















Dress/Forever 21. Cardigan/Plato's Closet. Leggings/Target. Boots/Ross. Scarf/Fred Meyer. Belt/Stiches. Purse/Gift. 

Hello everyone,

I bring you another outfit post! I wore this yesterday to church and then walking around in Bellingham. My friend Chloe and I walked on the board walk and then got some coffee and food at Woods Coffee, a super awesome coffee chain. It is kind of like Starbucks, but better. We had a nice little chat about summer and how we want to spend it. I love talking with Chloe, she is so sweet, funny, and has a great heart! It is always a pleasure hanging with her, plus she is a great photographer. We're hoping to come back sometime in the summer to have a picnic at the park near by, swim, and do some shopping at all the cute stores Bellingham has. This is one of my favorite places to visit so you will see it on the blog again, I can guarantee it! 


What did you do this weekend? What are some of your favorite places near you?

With love,

Elizabeth

22 comments

  1. I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I'm saying it again- you're so pretty! Agh! :) I love your outfit, it's absolutely adorable. And your friend is a fabulous photographer! Loved this post, Elizabeth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :) As are you!
      Isn't she? I feel as if I should be paying her :P

      Delete
  2. I love everything about this outfit, especially the boots and floral dress!! Your food looks really yummy too haha!

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Elizabeth you always have the cutest outfits! I always look, but I can never seem to find cute stuff like what you have! <3
    Such beautiful pictures too...gahh you look so cute!
    -Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE PICTURES. WHAT EVEN. THE COLOR. YOUR FACE. ALL OF IT. GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaahh, everything you wear is so perfect. Can I have your closet? *wink* p.s. you. are. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! :) We can share my closet k? ;)

      Delete
  6. What are you eating? Looks tasty. I love the brown & neutral color palette you have. Now if only my hair would grow that long.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was called a Savory Twist, it was yummy!
      Thank you :) And I totally understand the hair thing, it's taken me 5 years to grow it out that long.

      Delete
  7. You look great! I love the dress and the scarf. The place is beautiful!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a great place to hang out in. I wish we had something like this near where i live, it would be my favorite place for sure too! Cute outfit, too. I love your floral dress and how you layered it with the cape and scarf :)

    By the way, checking you out from the linkup. I'd love to see you on my blog!

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love it! :)
      Thank you, I will check out your blog too.

      Delete
  9. That's such a beautiful outfit! Autumn is coming up here and I feel like I really NEED those boots and cardigan. They look so comfy and cool. I need them:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a lovely day and you look so cute and cozy!!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress is lovely! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

okay so this is how it works : you read my blog, comment and i reply. then you respond and so forth. they make my day and bring a smile - thanks so much <3

© elizabeth anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.