Sunday, November 5, 2017

10 Reasons Why Christmas Starts on Nov. 1st


1. it snows and makes everything beautiful and is just screaming at you to listen to Christmas music.

2. your mom and grandma start asking for your christmas list.

3. commercials on tv start having red and green and jingle bells.

4. peppermint mochas are too yummy to wait for till after Thanksgiving.

5. not everywhere in the world has Thanksgiving in Nov. so therefore if Christmas can start other places on Nov. 1st, than it can in the U.S. too.


6. Christmas music makes people happy and why shouldn't people be happy during Nov?

7. it's cold out, baby, it's cold outside.

8. starbucks' christmas cups come out so obviously a huge corporation agrees with me.

9. more time to eat christmas candy.

10. because gosh darn it i love Christmas and should be able to celebrate it however long i want. stop judging me!!


(tell me why YOU think christmas starts on Nov. 1st)

Elizabeth

5 comments

  1. FOREVER AND EVER YES AMEN. *dies laughing* Christmas starts on Nov. 1st because it is hope and I need hope when the winter starts to feel long. x appreciating Christ all year long, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! I use to be a kid who wanted Christmas music to start after thanksgiving but I enjoy the Christmas feels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness my mom and I are were low-key listening to a couple of Christmas songs today! I can't wait for Christmas, though I don't get snow here in FL. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was in my Principal's office working as an intern with my friend, she started playing Christmas music November 1st without saying a word about it. I think it's just a given: Halloween is over? Christmas must begin. I love Christmas with everything inside of me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. christmas begins always becuz why the heck not. #10 MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD I CANNOT TELL A LIE. thanks for the giggles. xx

    ReplyDelete

okay so this is how it works : you read my blog, comment and i reply. then you respond and so forth. they make my day and bring a smile - thanks so much <3

© elizabeth anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.