Monday, June 27, 2016

Meet Murphy






Hello,

Meet Murphy, our brand new puppy.

On Saturday, we brought home a new member of the family, and I'd have to say he's probably the cutest one. Christine over at Green Gables of Avonlea and her family had golden retriever puppies, so we were lucky enough to snatch one up. Seriously guys I'm obsessed with him. Everything he does is absolutely adorable. The way he waddles after the ball. When he tries to jump onto the porch but ends up dangling because he can't quite reach it. How easily distracted he gets when going for a walk. When he pounces on a mole hole, then sneezes from all the dust. I want him to stay this little forever.

My little brother is super excited that we named him Murphy, because now he can yell "Murph" and be quoting the movie Interstellar every time he does so. Of course, that's not why the rest of us wanted to name him that, but we all have our weird reasons.

My family had a black lab for nine years, but a little over a year ago he died. It was really sad, and we missed not having a dog. Our cat of 6-7 years has gotten use to not having another animal around, so it's been super funny to see how Murphy and her interact. She has been pretty curious, but doesn't like it when he gets too close to her. I keep giving her treats so she won't run into the wood and never get come back.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed seeing pictures of my adorable new puppy. Christine and her family also kept one, so who knows. Maybe we'll have a little play date with them and share some pictures.

With love,

Elizabeth

5 comments

  1. Oh..Murphy looks sooo cute!! Such an adorable puppy! :) :)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS MURPHY!!! He's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. murphy is so stinking adorable that i think my heart just exploded. can i get a what what. <333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! This is adorable! I'm glad you're enjoying him! I love the pictures. :)
    Libby has been lots of fun as well! It was pretty amusing today, because Mom was trying to take a selfie with her, but she wouldn't look at the camera. So Tim and I had to literally sit in front of them and howl so she would look straight ahead. The things you do when you have a puppy. :D Why I'm sharing this embarrassing information, I have no idea, but there you have it.
    YES! We definitely do need to get the puppies together for a play date/photo session. That would be a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ASDFGHJKL JUST POPPING IN TO SAY HELLO AND YOUR DOG IS SO FREAKING CUTE OMW <3
    puppies are just so precious. :')

    love,
    abbiee

    ReplyDelete

okay so this is how it works : you read my blog, comment and i reply. then you respond and so forth. they make my day and bring a smile - thanks so much <3

© elizabeth anne. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.